11 Jul 2021
(See map at the bottom of this article)
To facilitate the DoE COVID safe guidelines we have had to change the way students enter and exit the school.
STUDENT DROP OFF PROCEDURES
- Parents are not permitted on the site
- Lukela Ave and Doyle Ave will be open each morning
- Staff will be present to assist your child entering the grounds
- Once in the grounds, students will need to move to these areas.
- Kindergarten - Top Quad
- Year 1 & 2 - Pergola
- Year 3 & 4 - Bottom Quad
- Year 5 & 6 - Hall/library then move to bottom quad on the bell
- Support Units - Support playground
STUDENT PICK UP PROCEDURES
- Times are staggered
- Please remember to socially distance when waiting at the gate
- Kindergarten and older siblings - Woolana Ave Gate from 2:35pm
- Support Unit & older siblings - Doyle Ave Gate from 2:35pm
- Year 1 & 2 & older siblings - Lukela Ave Gate (main) from 2:40pm
- Year 3 & 4 & older siblings - Delia Ave Gate from 2:40pm
- Year 5 & 6 - Doyle Ave Gate from 2:45pm
- Children who are walking/riding or catching a bus - Lukela Ave Gate (near bus stop)
Please communicate this information with your children.
The below table shows where students will need to go depending on their year grouping. Please take note of these changes and communicate them to your children.